[NCUC-EC] ICANN62 - No NCUC Sessions

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 17:17:13 CEST 2018

Hi Elsa

That was an offer from a LAC member organization, which I'm not sure
if it's on the table anymore since it had to be pursued and organized.
Including raising funds. They had just offered spaces and audiences.
And this was offered back in ICANN61 and if it was not actioned upon
so far, I guess it is unlikely it will happen.

NCSG + At-Large is an NCSG event. While NCUC is grateful if we happen
to be invited for a quick line, the program will be done by NCSG.

Best,

Renata