[NCUC-EC] NCUC mentees for ICANN62 - Deliberate until 26Apr

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:44:18 CEST 2018

Dear all

So we have had the following votes about extension
In favor - NA, LAC, EU
Oppose - AF
Did not vote yet - AP

I'll open then an extension until monday 23Apr 23UTC for new
candidacies for better gender and regional balance for mentees for
ICANN62
That gives more or less 2 business days

I will advise the EC to please try and respect the original
deliberation period - until 26Apr 23:59UTC

So we close this item in time for proper travel arrangements processing

Thank you