[NCUC-EC] NCUC mentees for ICANN62 - Deliberate until 26Apr

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 21:27:46 CEST 2018

 An extension because we have only a pool from Africa and Asia does not
make any sense to me as a cause for push up! First time, I see that
happening!

Houda is a female applicant if we are asking about gender diversity and a
push of deadline for applications now would make it even harder for other
applicants to seek a visa for Panama and we are two months away.

The call was open from April 1st to April14th and was an opportunity for EC
to reach out to their regional mailing lists, opening it up again and now,
4 days after deadline passed, for the reason I just read and making
exceptions to other people would make membership ask many legitimate
questions about our process in selection.

My two cents