[NCUC-EC] NCUC mentees for ICANN62 - Deliberate until 26Apr

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:56:31 CEST 2018

Dear EC and Renata,

Should we push for an extension ? Given that this is the first LAC meeting
in years, I would like to at least try to reach out to some members from
the region so see if they would apply. Also, we could also re-run the call
in our lists to see if we manage to get more female applicants.

What do you say ??

best,
Bruna

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *