[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Perrin trip to Berlin group April 8

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:40:14 CEST 2018

Dear EC,

So with regards to the amount of the support, what shall we do ? Allocate
funding only for (a)the hotel or  (b)the hotel and flights (?) this hasn't
been discussed by us yet and Renata shared with us this morning an email
from steph about increased flight prices due to the lack of FCM help.

I think its important for us to decide this as soon as possible just so we
can communicate the member the exact amount of funds allocated.

Best,
B.