[NCUC-EC] Fwd: fellowship questionnaire response

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 17:55:42 CEST 2018

Renata,

EC endorsement on the 10th doesnt give us enough time to circulate the
comment back on the list for last minute suggestions.

Maybe you should have run this deadline extension  request with us, as we
still need to reflect upon the submission or not of this comment - the doc
we have now still needs some improvement and maybe more input from
membership as the opinions do not quite seem to be a consensus. IMHO by
asking for an extension you decided that NCUC is submitting the document
and I think the EC still has doubts about the document on its actual state.

Best,
Bruna

> From: Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
> Date: Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 12:44 PM
> Subject: fellowship questionnaire response
> To: NCUC-discuss <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org>
>

> Dear all,
>
> NCUC has an extension to send this contribution until 11th April.
> Please all contributors if you still want to send it, finalize by 9th
> April for endorsement of the EC.
>
> Thank you

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

+55 61 99252-6512