[NCUC-EC] IGF Brazil CGIbr travel slots

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 04:34:40 CEST 2017

Hi

Today was the deadline to send these names and as per CGIbr criteria,
it had to be a multistakeholder list

So this is just to inform you on the final list
Most of these names will not be speakers but support by spreading the
word about the event on social media, doing reports

So the names sent were
Co-proponent 1 - Renata Aquino Ribeiro -**** travel slot 1 ***** (as before)
Technical community speaker - Maurilia Gomes - **** travel slot 2
***** (as before)
Moderator - Bruna Santos - **** travel slot 3 **** >> Sandra Friedman
- Technical Community (name before already had funding)
Rapporteur - Viviane Vinagre - **** travel slot 4 ***** (as before)

Additional participants
CS - Louise Hurel >>> Fatima Conti - Technical community (LH won't be in BRZ)
CS - Gustavo Paiva >>> GOV > Cristiane Felinto (name before already had funding)
Biz - Mark Datysgeld - BC ICANN (as before)