[NCUC-EC] IGF Brazil CGIbr travel slots

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 06:35:07 CEST 2017

Dear EC

This is to let you know that the IGF Brazil proposal we sent as NCUC
was approved.

As per rules of IGF Brazil, reminded to me by email by someone from
registry CGIbr/NICbr
), each proposal has 6 travel slots which CGIbr may give to
participants of the proposal, which has to be multistakeholder.
These 6 travel slots are for co-proponents (2), stakeholders (4)
rapporteur (1) moderator (1)
Team total for IGF Brazil proposal is 8 people
Funding is for 6 people.
So as you see 2 workshop team participants will not have travel funding

Our workshop participants are the following and i've noted whether
they need or not travel funding - and I will submit their names to
CGIbr.

6 travel slots
Co-proponent 1 - Renata Aquino Ribeiro -**** travel slot 1 *****
Technical community speaker - Maurilia Gomes - **** travel slot 2 *****
Moderator - Bruna Santos - **** travel slot 3 ****
Rapporteur - Viviane Vinagre - **** travel slot 4 *****

Additional speaker
CS - Louise Horel
CS - Gustavo Paiva
Biz - Mark Datysgeld - BC ICANN

So as you see, we actually have 7 people who need the slots

I will submit these names in this order for CGIbr and I'll let you
know the result

Thanks