[NCUC-EC] Meeting with the potential policy writing course instructor for NCUC

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 23:26:17 CEST 2017

Hi

Thanks for the update

Suggestions:

- Running the webinars as interactive spaces - Q & A on specific
drafting teams, working group challenges
Bring in hands on tools which may help like creating data
visualizations or analysis
Play w/ synchronicity - while it should be mandatory for enrolled to
attend, asynchoronos activities could help fixate content

- who should/can attend F2F
Working groups members who present products of their work - inputs in
lists, draft docs etc
Public comment writers
NCUC supporting docs writers - bylaws and procedures for instance
NCUC members who asked to be more engaged in NCUC Outreach form
NCUC twitter contributors who have been commenting and debating online
Members who did reports, posts of webinars or activities of NCUC