[NCUC-EC] NCUC program for CD

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 00:37:17 CEST 2017

That's Rafik's term. He always used it :))

Good idea on fellows presentation

As to speakers for Icann and content regulation I am coordinating with
Jeremy,Milton and Kathy we want to see if we can issue a statement on the
end.

I don't know which board member turns up but i want to discuss NCUC values
and itemize them on our website so if they don't turn up then we just go
and discuss our  values.

I invited Becky kaveh Ron Khaled Maarten Lousewies and probably some who
have slipped my mind. Anyway they seem busy but if they turn up we should
talk about privacy in whois and tell them what ncuc does.

We also need to discuss with members what we gonna discuss with GAC.

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 6:31 PM Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I think this is a 1st time I've seen a "tour de table" at an ICANN
> programme.
>
> On the flash talks + presentations, I think the NCUC fellow could help
> pre-organize this minimally, reaching out to NCUC members on
> fellowship and inviting them.
>
> Do we have any info already on speakers for these items?
>
> Thanks
>

> On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 11:53 AM, farzaneh badii
> <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Here is the tentative program for NCUC CD.
> >
> > Comment please I will send this today to the list.
> >
> > 9.00 Introduction - Tour de table- setting the agenda
> >
> > 9.15 to 10.15- ICANN and Content Regulation
> >
> > 10.30 - 11:00 - Meeting with SSR Review team
> >
> > 11.00- 11.30 - Meeting with some board members/ Alternatively discussing
> > NCUC values and what we stand up for
> >
> > 11.30 - 12 - Flash talks by ICANN newcomers about their expectations from
> > NCUC + NCUC fellow and mentor presentation
> >

> > Farzaneh

Farzaneh