[NCUC-EC] NCUC program for CD

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 00:31:12 CEST 2017

Hi

I think this is a 1st time I've seen a "tour de table" at an ICANN programme.

On the flash talks + presentations, I think the NCUC fellow could help
pre-organize this minimally, reaching out to NCUC members on
fellowship and inviting them.

Do we have any info already on speakers for these items?

Thanks