[NCUC-EC] South Africa project asking for support

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 18:55:54 CEST 2017

Another much easier way to do this, was suggested on GNSO SSC, would
be interview with members.

Even if by email.

This could be done to requests which need more inquiry like this one.

This way it is up to the member to pass on his/her message and ask for
sponsorship and it wouldn't be one EC giving up the member's
interpretation and being cross checked on it.