[NCUC-EC] BC comments on our bylaws

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Tue Oct 10 19:58:34 CEST 2017

I have reviewed the document and I think you did an excellent job of answering the comments. If I am correct, you would change only the title of section I to “mission and principles” and fix the typos in section 1B. I discovered and corrected another typo in that section, “educations” should be “educational.”