[NCUC-EC] South Africa project asking for support

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 15:43:10 CEST 2017

Hi

Yes, the logo would be there

I will explain a bit more what this project is because I guess it isn't clear

1) Group convenes and discusses how ICANN works and what are possible
words that they could study, describe which would help them understand
PDPs - or words someone asked them to describe
(This is where I asked them to describe better NCUC, GDPR, RDS, RPM etc)

2) Group studies and describes these terms. Outcomes are registered in
www.icannwiki.org

3) New round of studying and describing and translation to local languages

ICANNWiki is an independent platform

NCUC will receive a report to be published as post

We can be very confident that NCUC will not have support for
multilingual content anytime soon and there won't be follow up
requests on multilingual support to NCUC esp. indigenous languages.

This is an effort independently lead by local language advocates in
sectors of ICANNWiki platform only

Best,

Renata