[NCUC-EC] Selection of candidates for Policy Committee representatives

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 23:44:13 CET 2017

Hi

For those who may still be in doubt or to help you deliberate, I'm
sending more info.

About documented experience in Public Comments you can see the list here

https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=66074625

Dina Solveig Jankanen
Farell Folly

Have done and continue to conduct comments.

About participating in NCUC and NCSG mailing list, you are subscribed
and can view the archives.
All candidates have participated.

You can also check how the comments of the candidates have been
received at NCSG PC list open archives

https://lists.ncsg.is/pipermail/ncsg-pc/

It doesn't seem any candidate had a public comment not approved by PC.

Also, Ayden Ferderline remains on PC NCSG, just not anymore as NCUC
rep only but GNSO Council by NCSG.

Another important information, we have to announce candidates with
your justifications for choosing them.

Our archives are open and non-selected candidates can inquire/appeal
on our decision and ask for review if they feel EC was uncertain of
tis choice.

Best,

Renata