[NCUC-EC] for review - travel support call for NCUC Fellows ICANN 61

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 15:36:13 CET 2017

Hi everyone

Thanks.

I'll issue this call with 3 votes. Took us 3 days to get majority so
we are pushing the deadline for 3 days.
For those who are going to ask for visa, 3 days can make a difference.
Note also that call for candidates are just that - a call.
If EC doesn't find suitable applicants from the call, deliberation can restart.

So for reviews which need to go out soon, I'll set a deadline to EC -
24h for instance.
If there is no response, it will have to go out anyway.

Priorities and focus is a challenge in this phase and we all
appreciate volunteer work but we must also set a few boundaries so our
members have more possibilites to engage.

Thanks

Renata