[NCUC-EC] Selection of candidates for Policy Committee representatives

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 18:26:19 CET 2017

Thank you Michael for your vote.

Please see this recommendation:

As per our procedures:
Each NCUC EC member will provide justification as to why one candidate
is more qualified than other applicants - p. 9

While we're at it, for the all EC - a note on evaluation criteria - p. 8

NCSG Policy Committee:

a. Has documented experience in ICANN policy-making processes, as well
as a demonstrated understanding of ICANN’s structure and mission, and
of the Policy Committee’s role and tasks.

b. Has contributed previously to the formulation of comments or
statements on behalf of the NCUC or the NCSG, and participated within
the past 12 months on either the NCUC or NCSG mailing lists.

Thanks,

Renata