[NCUC-EC] for review - travel support call for NCUC Fellows ICANN 61

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 01:15:12 CET 2017

Dear EC

Because we have our Policy Course in ICANN61, I'm proposing this time we
send 3 NCUC Fellows

This is an unique opportunity and we can extend this one more fellowship
considering we have been saving money recently on NCUC fellows allocation
because some slots for our leadership were not used in previous meetings.

Please review the call below and send in your thoughts asap

USA Visa can take ages so we need to send this soon

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kwkTIESeQL8nqSO3QsMYbSK5tGtGWmEixmefVO5vREc/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks

Renata