[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Fw: [NCUC-DISCUSS] RightsCon 2018 - NCUC proposal

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 17:01:42 CET 2017

Sorry to jump in again, but let me clarify something: NCUC EC can still
submit this proposal should you have a person to move it forward. You can
use what Ayden has written and what he has put together already and make
changes as you see fit and then submit as an NCUC proposal. That is up to
EC.

Farzaneh