[NCUC-EC] NCUC Community Travel response

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 13:16:45 CET 2017

Hey team,

I might be too late for this, but I did not have a stable internet
connection till today. I've added some comments and some suggestions to the
doc.

Generally, I think we should be careful with our words when we talk about a
certain entity such as the fellowship program! I do agree that there should
be a review of how it works but hinting the need for its discontinuation
until that review happens, is a bit extreme as for instance, Bruna and I
were fellows and if it weren't for the fellowship we wouldn't have been
able to be here.

Best,

Elsa
--