[NCUC-EC] time to for EC team for ICANN61

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 12:25:44 CET 2017

Hi Renata

Thank you for your email. Could you please inform us how many slots are
offered by ICANN for NCUC leadership to attend ICANN61?

I am interested in attending the meeting if there's a spare slot for
ICANN61 (NCUC/NCSG/GNSO) or if there is a possibility of partial funding
(for airfare). I have never asked/or been granted an NCUC funding.
I would be grateful if you could investigate this.

If not, I am ok with having my travel slot secured for ICANN62 and think it
would be a great exercise for the new ECs.

On Nov 14, 2017 11:15, "Bruna Martins dos Santos" <bruna.mrtns at gmail.com>