[NCUC-EC] Welcome and Policy Committee appointments

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 14:20:33 CET 2017

Thanks for sharing, Renata.

I approve the Policy Committee document with the suggestions outlined in
the Google Doc.

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com