[NCUC-EC] text for comms ES and PT-BR

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue May 23 17:12:05 CEST 2017

Hi

Here are my suggestions for texts to be featured in ICANN Comms PT-BR and ES

Paragraph for newsletter ICANN LAC

The Non-Commercials Users Constituency (NCUC) has now periodical
online meetings with interpretation in Spanish for Latin America and
the Caribbean audiences and for any interested parties in internet
policy for civil society actors. Get to know more on www.ncuc.org and
follow their announcements on http://twitter.com/ncuc or #NCUCLAC for
the meetings. You can also access the recordings on the newcomer's
corner of NCUC website.

Tweet

#NCUCLAC has periodical online meetings with interpretation in Spanish
Listen to the recordings in @NCUC site Newcomer's Corner.

If no objection I will translate and send
LAC newsletter suggestions have to be sent until today