[NCUC-EC] Potential outreach support: ZADNA

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue May 23 05:04:52 CEST 2017

Hello all,

ZADNA might want to support our outreach event ( probably provide some food
or a reception). PIR does not have a budget to sponsor our event. Zadna is
the .za registry. If we start our event on day 1 at 11 we need more food
and catering so it is not a bad idea to have som spare money.If you don't
object to this by 23 May 20.00 UTC I will tell Thato to go ahead and ask
ZADNA to cover some of our costs if they can. We also need to source money
for the reception. Stay tuned!

Best
Farzaneh