[NCUC-EC] Bylaws and Procedural Rules

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun May 7 15:40:26 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

Two things we need to finish up ideally before ICANN Johannesburg:
Procedural Rules and NCUC Bylaws.

I suggest two meetings (for two hours each) for the bylaws and two meetings
(two hours) for procedural rules.

Here is the link to the bylaws: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m38v50W-
vLjZLDAr6HoZzRXQP3aE9Xoz1RmlGqAIQ-Y/edit#
(note to Michael: we need to respond to ICANN staff comment on the doc and
during our meeting on the bylaws, and then submit the bylaws to the Board)

Link to procedural rules:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b-GyV4FQdIZ8MIWiKVznSsxlb-_z7GQCZotf1g_wosk/edit#
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b-GyV4FQdIZ8MIWiKVznSsxlb-_z7GQCZotf1g_wosk/edit#>

For the bylaws: Friday 19 May and 26 May

For procedural rules: Friday 2 June and 9 June

We have discussed the bylaws until page number 6.

As to time: I am not sure what time is best for everyone, usually, we do
13.00 UTC. Let me know which start time works best:

12.00 UTC

13.00 UTC

14.00 UTC

15.00 UTC

Please also volunteer to make the structure and the numbering of procedural
rules coherent.

Thanks much

Farzaneh