[NCUC-EC] NCUC Proposal for WSIS

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Mar 1 17:25:39 CET 2017

Dear EC,

Please find attached a workshop proposal that has been developed on the NCUC-Discuss list over the past 18 hours. A huge thanks to everyone who contributed to the discussion, and in particular to Bill Drake, who kindly found some speakers at the last minute. Do you have any feedback on the workshop proposal — positive or negative? Are you okay with me submitting this to the ITU for consideration? In the event it is approved, I will come back to you to further develop it and to make sure it is something the EC is comfortable with.

Please note that workshop proposals are due in 6 hours time. If I do not hear back from you requesting otherwise, I will submit the proposal. I very much apologise for the short notice here, but please know nothing here is binding or set in stone — we can further develop it (and will probably have to, as the ITU might provide feedback, or request different speakers) together in the near future. We just have to get a basic idea through to the ITU today. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Ayden