[NCUC-EC] NCUC Proposal for WSIS

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 19:09:44 CET 2017

Thanks Ayden
.

This is fine by me to be submitted as an NCUC proposal. Please also put us
in the loop organizational wise.

​Best

Farzaneh ​

On 1 Mar 2017 11:25, "Ayden Férdeline" <icann at ferdeline.com> wrote:

Dear EC,

Please find attached a workshop proposal that has been developed on the
NCUC-Discuss list over the past 18 hours. A huge thanks to everyone who
contributed to the discussion, and in particular to Bill Drake, who kindly
found some speakers at the last minute. Do you have any feedback on the
workshop proposal — positive or negative? Are you okay with me submitting
this to the ITU for consideration? In the event it is approved, I will come
back to you to further develop it and to make sure it is something the EC
is comfortable with.

Please note that workshop proposals are due in 6 hours time. If I do not
hear back from you requesting otherwise, I will submit the proposal. I very
much apologise for the short notice here, but please know nothing here is
binding or set in stone — we can further develop it (and will probably have
to, as the ITU might provide feedback, or request different speakers)
together in the near future. We just have to get a basic idea through to
the ITU today. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Ayden