[NCUC-EC] INPUT REQUIRED: FY18 NCPH Intersessional

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Mon Jul 31 09:13:10 CEST 2017

Thank you for this input.

Visa denial is not the only issue, but I thank  you for putting strongly the case for it being a high priority.

I admit I was thinking mostly just in terms of difficulty obtaining a visa, which, though irritating, is less significant than visa denial. Eg I have had enormous problems with Brazilian visas over the years - having to cut short other trips, spend thousands of dollars, change travel plans, etc. but I have never realistically had to worry about visa denial in that sense, just unsuccessful applications (e.g. send it back and try again).

David