[NCUC-EC] INPUT REQUIRED: FY18 NCPH Intersessional

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 03:20:10 CEST 2017

Hi,

not really, you can change venue but you won't get consensus which one that
satisfies most of the people. for example, those from APAC will have a long
itinerary to go any LAC located venue and likely to transit in the USA
which means needing visa.
my point is to avoid adding more meetings than we have now. We have 3 ICANN
meetings already and we need to help people to get there. adding more
meetings like intersessional is de fatco exclusive in term of visa, time
and availability.
the real work, the heavy one, the needed one is done in the real
interessesional : between ICANN meetings .

Best,

Rafik