[NCUC-EC] INPUT REQUIRED: FY18 NCPH Intersessional

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Mon Jul 31 01:13:26 CEST 2017

	I think if we have an intersessional, we may as well have it every year, but I am still feeling that the intersessional is not its most effective form. If we are to continue having one, we should think about ways to make it more valuable. More access to senior staff might help with that, make it a meeting where we are able to focus on our relationship with the organisation a bit more?

	I very much understand the visa issues, but I am coming to feel that there is no good solution currently. I have very little desire personally to visit Trumps America, but I do see some sense in the LA idea. Is there anyone that we currently think we would support for attendance (e.g. an EC member, councillor, or other office holder) who would not be able to attend if it was in the USA?

	David