[NCUC-EC] NCUC Operating Procedures

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 03:39:51 CEST 2017

Hi

I have now drafted the operating rules for the 5 items I requested you
volunteer for. 4th of July magic. So no need to volunteer. But please go
over it and see if there are mistakes, inaccuracies etc.

Here is the document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b-GyV4FQdIZ8MIWiKVznSsxlb-_z7GQCZotf1g_wosk/edit#

We need one meeting next week and another the week after to go over the
draft (who knows one meeting might suffice). If we cannot agree on the
dates, I will go through the document myself make the necessary
corrections. Then I will share it with the members to comment. I will give
them around 15 days to come up with comments and we need to respond to
their comments. After that when all the comments are resolved then you need
to vote on it and it will be approved with the majority votes and put on
our website.

Note that some of these rules are based on the new bylaws. But I don't see
any harm in that and I think we can have them ahead of time before bylaws
approved and just state which one will come into effect when the bylaws are
approved.

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh