[NCUC-EC] Abu Dhabi Travel Slots

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 13:29:13 CEST 2017

Hi,

This reminds me that we need to come up with some process on how to
allocate the travel slots to EC  other than rotation.

I recommend that you write a couple of sentences on what you intend to do
in Abu Dhabi (it should be related to NCUC, how you want to engage etc,
which issues you want to advance).

It is a bit tricky since I think it would be beneficial for NCUC if we have
the full EC members there. Michael gets airfare and two nights hotel with
per diem. Splitting travel slots is not that easy and I have to talk to
travel but I need to give three names and then talk to them about the
split. Have to try and get maximum

Tatiana has not received any travel support and funded herself to
Copenhagen so upon her receipt of justification for attending Abu Dhabi and
consideration of her plan, she should be allocated one in my opinion.

Upon the receipt of justification from Michael and Ines we have to decide
how to proceed, whether to cover both or one of them or if we can split the
travel in a way that both can attend and one might have to self-fund their
travel partially.

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh