[NCUC-EC] [imp] Secretary- Treasurer

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 21:03:06 CET 2017

Hello everyone

We need to appoint the secretary-treasurer. Professor Milton Mueller is our
secretary-treasurer at the moment and I would like to renominate him for
this role and ask you to support his appointment. He has had this role
since NCUC started receiving funding and I think he should continue in this
role. This is a very sensitive role and we need someone who we trust. He
has held this position since NCUC ever had a bank account. He is also
looking into how to incorporate NCUC so that it can have the bank account
under its name.

Best

Farzaneh