[NCUC-EC] Aarti's travel

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Jan 25 00:18:12 CET 2017

Hi Farzaneh,

I have not yet received confirmation that it is possible to transfer
Robin's airfare to Aarti the way you wanted (I requested it
immediately after Robin told me you wanted that). Given ICANN staff
retreat I guess nothing will happen to it this week. But you might
want to make plan B in case it doesn't work out.

Tapani