[NCUC-EC] Fwd: NCUC Logo- Flyers - Brochure for Copenhagen

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 03:59:39 CET 2017

Reviving the flyer's topic again since we are in the process of getting the
logo, and when we get the logo, we need to submit the flyer and the
brochure to

The brochure and flyer need to be updated. We need an EC member to
volunteer for this. The flyer needs a paragraph to fill in the last page,
the brochure's language should be ameliorated. Don't worry about the design
and formatting, we can ask comms to make it better.

Who will take up this task? David, can you please work on this? We have a
deadline for printing and publishing so we need to start soon.

Farzaneh