[NCUC-EC] Formulation and Invitation to join the Task Force on NCUC Procedural Rules

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:14:39 CET 2017

+1 Ines. Thanks for reminding me that I forgot to mention in my email that
we will achieve the desirable level of transparency by sharing the
transcript, as Farzy said. Moreover, we can send an email with the summary
of the meeting for those who have no time to listen to the recording to the
NCUC mailing list, which has open archives.
Cheers
Tanya