[NCUC-EC] Fwd: FW: NCUC ICANN 57 MEETING Requests

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 00:33:31 CET 2017

Hi Farzy and all,
I suggest that we either create one google doc for all the sessions with
bullet points (format, etc) and populate it in the next day with the
content collectively (initially we can have only session titles and the
structure provided by Glen) or several docs for each session. So we can
work for the next few days depending on our availability and time zones and
then finalise everything over weekend to submit on 16th.
Cheers
Tanya