[NCUC-EC] EC meeting before Copenhagen

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 05:09:28 CET 2017

Yes you are right it's Friday 3rd. But the timeslots you suggested

Thomas Rickert is also my coach for the chairing program so I am going to
invite him to our call if that is ok with the EC. But I have to coordinate
with him about the time. If IFF is suitable for taking calls, then I guess
that might be a better option but Renata might be busy.

David, 1am to 8am UTC normally is not the most suitable for the majority of
the EC. Can we have regular EC meetings at 13 UTC or 14 UTC ( as Rafik did
in the past) so that we can have an acceptable time for everyone?

Farzaneh