[NCUC-EC] EC meeting before Copenhagen

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Mon Feb 27 04:33:06 CET 2017

> On 27 Feb 2017, at 2:08 am, farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We need to have our final EC meeting on Friday 4th or Monday 6th to clear things up about Copenhagen meeting and decide on some important stuff before you go there.
>
> David, can you please give us a couple of time slots in UTC which are suitable for you on 4th or 6th to choose from for this meeting?

	Assuming you mean Friday the 3rdm, anytime from  1am - 8am UTC would be OK for me. Possibly also 15:00 - 17:00 or so, but thats a bit more uncertain.

	I leave for the IFF Saturday the 4th (though very late, I’m free most of that day), Mondayt 6th I will be at the IFF in Valencia. I’ve never been, so I don’t have much idea of the availability of WiFi and a quiet place for a meeting - perhaps Renata or someone else who has been to IFF before might be able to suggest what might be practical? I’m guessing Renata you will also be there?

	David