[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Fw: NCUC at RightsCon

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 05:55:56 CET 2017

Hi EC

See Adam's email below. I think it's a good idea to hold the booth at
rightscon for a couple of hours a day but since we only have two people who
will go there, I can recommend to Adam to fund someone from NCUC to go to
that booth and do outreach for NCUC.( don't know if he will accept) I have
checked Rachel's availability, she is only available for one or two days.
The person we send should be knowledgeable about NCUC and be in Europe.
Michael Oghia also comes to my mind. Anyone else from Europe you think we
could potentially send? We can't send newcomers.

Farzaneh