[NCUC-EC] mapping for working groups participation

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:13:35 CET 2017

Hi

Thanks for all the comments

Tapani, I agree a question about past involment on working groups is
quite interesting

Anna, I guess EC has the final word on this being shared but
addressing the need for mapping is interesting.

Rafik, thanks, excellent resources. I have, however, quoted the wiki
and done this as in self-identification as this was originally thought
of as an outreach tool, a way to folks who are in working groups to
find other colleagues who are active.The idea, then, is to make the
Therefore, self-identification is interesting since only folks who are
active on working groups would come forward with their placement

So, thanks once more for the comments.

Waiting to hear from Chair/EC how to proceed

Thanks