[NCUC-EC] mapping for working groups participation

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Feb 21 06:37:15 CET 2017

Dear Renata, all,

While that form looks good for the purpose it's intended (and I
encourage sharing it with NPOC), it would also be useful to collect
data of *past* participation in working groups. That is something
you'll have to do anyway when the constituency review process moves
on, and it just occurred to me it might make sense to combine that in
the same form, maybe simply by asking people to indicate the time
period they've been members or observers in the WGs.

Tapani

On Feb 20 10:39, Renata Aquino Ribeiro (raquino at gmail.com) wrote:

> Hi
>
> Here is the form
>
> http://bit.ly/icannwgs
>
> Not sure if it would be interesting to share w/ NCSG/NPOC too I left
> the identification of members open
>
> Best

Tapani Tarvainen