[NCUC-EC] ICANN staff comments on the bylaws

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 04:37:35 CET 2017

EC,

Please find attached ICANN staff comments on NCUC bylaws. I will arrange a
meeting with Rob and staff but before doing that we need to go through the
comments. We can do that within two weeks and then have a meeting with him
and staff to explain the comments to us. Then we will discuss with Rob and
staff and then discuss with our members, finalize and ask Rob to send it to
Board.

Farzaneh