[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Application for travel support and mentee program

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 07:37:41 CET 2017

Dear EC

Apologies this application for ICANN61 Travel Support as NCUC mentee
appears to not have integrated the package

It arrived 3h before closure of deadline

Judgement of all applications was due yesterday

I will give EC more 48h in case you want to change your vote

Once more, sorry about that

We'll guide mentees to keep subject of email next time to prevent this from
happening