[NCUC-EC] NCUC ICANN61 Mentee

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 16:06:59 CET 2017

Hi,

I am a bit confused.

I fully understand that mentors should be very experienced - like
Kathy, Milton, etc. But shouldn't mentees be less experienced - people
who are more junior but show significant promise? Isn't that the point
of the mentor-mentee dynamic, or am I missing something? And we're
looking for a mentee here, not a mentor, right?

Michael