[NCUC-EC] Selection of mentee to Community Onboarding - Until 14dec!

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 13:06:39 CET 2017

Tapani, thanks for clearing that up, i was going to do the same. To say
that the Public Comment initiative did not have any follow up would be
unfair. Especially when Dina needs more engagement from us, EC and older
members to keep It going.

The initiative has yet to submit its first draft but the list is on!

Best,
Bruna

Em quarta-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2017, Tapani Tarvainen <
ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info> escreveu:

> On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 07:44:26PM +0100, hfaiedh ines (
> hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com) wrote:
> >
> > Dina has a good background but I myself did not see any follow up on the
> > public comment initiative
>
> Just a quick pointer:
>
> https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/comment-drafters/
> 2017-December/000006.html