[NCUC-EC] Selection of mentee to Community Onboarding - Until 14dec!

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 09:24:35 CET 2017

Hey Ines,

This is a note that might change my mind about the pick! Do you feel Dina
would not commit to the mentor program? If not, it might be delicate for us
to give her the role as she would only be the second mentor and that would
set a negative precedent going forward.

Maybe we should reconsider if commitment is an issue?

E.
—