[NCUC-EC] Selection of mentee to Community Onboarding - Until 14dec!

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:42:06 CET 2017

Dear all,

I am torn between two candidates, Dina and Olga, while the first would give
the Onboarding program more of the technical community approach, the second
one is very experienced and has an impressive cv.

Dina's willingness to spread the word about NCUC, apart from the
proactiveness that she has shown since joining the constituency, such as
the public comment mailing list, are points that I would like to highlight
from her.

On the other hand, despite the fact that Olga is quite a recent member, her
level of engagement in the IG ecosystem in the european region - at the
local, national and regional level -, her experience in the Law field
(considering the RPMs) and also the fact that she was one of the NextGen
Program mentors is something that the Onboarding program could also profit
from.

I guess I will wait for the others to weigh in before I make my final
decision.

Best,
Bruna

> Dear EC
>
> We have to select 1 mentee to Community Onboarding Programme.
>
> The names of the whole Community Onboarding Team has to be confirmed
> with ICANN Staff soon for ICANN61 preparations.
>
> So please vote until 14Dec
>
> This program has a pioneer mentor, Kathy Kleinman, who kindly shared
> her advice with EC through a letter.
>
> You'll find it in this folder, as well as a summary with candidates
> region, gender and correspondence with the criteria of being active in
> policy.
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NwlK4CFaEoXA2FRO_BeHZaz34pw_v-Ps
>

> Best,
>
> Renata