[NCUC-EC] Fwd: CROP Proposal - Europe region - Internet Freedom Festival | Candidate: Ayden Férdeline

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 23:39:05 CET 2017

Dear all,

Ayden's request sounds good and IFF does indeed feels like a good
opportunity for NCUC outreach, but I would at least wait for the result on
the selected workshops (either from IFF side or Ayden's). - with that I am
not saying that I would not vote in favor of this CROP request.

On the self-organizing note, Renata forgot me but I was present at NCUC
self-organized session during the festival and I can say that the very
fruitful conversation resulted on me getting more deeply engaged with NCUC.
Internet Freedom Festival is a civil society focused event and if the right
talk is done, there's space for engaging new members with NCUC. But I agree
with Michael's proposal of discussing a potential self-organized event with
Ayden given the fact that his proposal is based on the session thats still
eligible for acceptance.

Best,
Bruna

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *