[NCUC-EC] Fwd: CROP Proposal - Europe region - Internet Freedom Festival | Candidate: Ayden Férdeline

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 23:31:11 CET 2017

I'm sure that there is stuff he could do on the sidelines, like you
say... though none of that's really in his proposal, which is very
heavily built around this session. I've written to the organizers at
IFF myself to ask about the timeline.

If his session is approved, I would be 100% in favour of this. Looks
like exactly what we are looking for.

If the session isn't approved... I'd probably still be inclined to say
yes, since we're halfway through the year and don't have any CROP
allocated yet (right?), but I'd want to ask him for a bit more detail
on sideline events or self-organized stuff he's planning on doing. Not
to try and make this onerous - just to get him a bit more explicit on
tying this back to NCUC.

Michael